At Christ Church Youth we think that life as a Christian is personal, but not private.
It’s a personal decision that changes everything, not just our private lives. It changes life in the present, and into the future.
So this August we invite you to come and see the difference that following Jesus makes to all of life:
- August 7: How life with Jesus… powerfully transforms a person
- August 14: How life with Jesus… creates a positive community
- August 21: How life with Jesus… empowers love for other people
- August 28: How life with Jesus… brings hope for the future
If you’re a visitor, a friend of a regular, or just interested in the Christian faith you would be most welcome to join us on all or any of the Sundays in August in the Upper Hall at Christ Church St Ives:
- if you’re in Years 7 to 9 at high school, from 10.15 to 11.30am
- if you’re in Years 10 to 12 at high school, from 5.00 to 6.30 pm
If you’re a regular member of Christ Church Youth, we encourage you to bring along friends to all or any of the Sundays in August. Remember, the Christian life is personal but not private!
We look forward to seeing you in August!