REGISTRATIONS NOW CLOSED.
The holidays are coming and if you are in Year 7-12 in 2016, Summer Camp will definitely be the highlight! Camp is a great time to grow in friendships together, enjoy a mix of creative activities and down-time and to learn about God through the book of Psalms.
Pick up: 4.30pm, Christ Church St Ives
Any Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- There will be a ratio of 1 leader to 5 campers.
- Natalie Osborne will be the staff member in charge of First Aid. If you have any queries regarding health and safety, please do contact her directly at email@example.com
- Each day the program will consist of meals together, group activities, structured free time including swimming, discussion groups and a session that includes prayer/ singing/ hearing from the bible and sharing together.
- For the activities and discussion groups, the camp will be split into Junior High and Senior High. This means that younger years and older years will have age specific programs. We will be all together for the sessions.
- If you have any queries about the camp program, please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org